Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weekend Recap




At the tender age of not quite 5 months, Duke is turning into a little traveling puppy! This past weekend we found ourselves in DC with Andrew. We stayed at his grandmothers very big, very old house in Chevy Chase. Nothing too eventful went down, but as Andrew would say - Duke was 'turding it up' all weekend. The majority of the weekend we found him exploring Grandma Shang's bedroom (which was off limits to him) or trying to steal toilet paper from her bathroom (which was also off limits to him) ...not to mention the numerous pain killers I found him chomping on.

Also this weekend, Duke finally found his voice. He now barks at anything and everything. Before the weekend was over, Grandma Shang even asked if I was going to put him through a puppy class!

Finally, I am beginning to think my little guy doesn't really like the boyfriend. Not only does Andrew torture the crap out of him (refer to the pictures attached to this blog), but I kinda make Andrew do all the mean things. My reasoning? I do the disciplining all the time! I also can't help but think there might be a little jealousy present ..both ways! Well, either way, these two better work something out soon!

PS. I just got Duke doggy swim trunks. Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment